Thursday, December 8, 2011

8th day of Xmas

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
eight maids-a-milking,
seven swans-a-swimming,
six geese-a-laying,
five golden rings,
four calling birds,
three french hens,
two turtle doves,
and a partridge in a pear tree.


Eight gifts for the milk drinker in your life
1. An old fashioned milk bottle from Sur La Table
2. I love this so much I bought one for myself! A set of stackable measuring cups disguised by a milk bottle from Anthropologie
3. A milk frother in hoilday red from Nespresso
4. A practical store and serve milk bottle with a sealed top gives your kitchen a 50's feel from Crate and Barrel.
5. This glass creamer is a modern take on milk from CB2
6. Leche glasses made from recycled glass at Fishs Eddy
7. Another Fishs Eddy favorite devoted to milk from NY
8. Milk jug replicas from Alyssa Ettinger on Etsy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...