Monday, December 5, 2011

5th day of Xmas

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
five golden rings,
four calling birds,
three french hens,
two turtle doves,
and a partridge in a pear tree.


I am not a huge napkin ring fan, as I prefer simple table settings, but here are a few that I feel wouldn't goop up a table as so many do.

1. Jan Barboglio crown napkin rings are handcrafted of iron and built to last several lifetimes.
2. Diane von Furstenberg has created simple and geometric napkin rings that fit well with a modern table.
3. If you are looking for something traditional and timeless these pewter rings from Williams-Sonoma would be a perfect fit.
4. I also don't tend to like holiday themed napkin rings, but if you have to have something fun to accessorize the table, these mercury glass stars from Pottery Barn would add sparkle.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...