Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Vote for Starlight Before & After

I entered the Master Bedroom from my Starlight Home project into a before and after contest using West Elm products. If you are on facebook, you can vote for my project since there is a fan favorite category!
Click here to vote for my entry and for those of you not on facebook check out the before and after photos below as well as the products from West Elm that complete the design of the master bedroom! You have until June 2 to place your votes...
For a nightstand I used the silver butler tray and stand from West Elm which also can double as a great bar cart! The silver has been discontinued, but I love the white and raffia colors that are available!
To add warmth to the wood floors and tie in the luxurious chocolate brown wall color, I used the Andalusia rug in Espresso from West Elm.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...