Monday, November 7, 2011

Color Story Monday: Pantone 877C

I have decided that once again silver will be my color for the holiday season. I just can't get enough of all of the mercury glass, sequins, and glitter everywhere! I even had my wedding invitations letterpressed in the perfect silver color to compliment my sleek winter theme.

1. This silver sequin table runner from H&M home is bold, fun, and frivolous for the holidays.
2. This is a rockstar side table from West Elm will bring sparkle to a living room year round.
3. You can never have too many mercury glass votives and these from Crate and Barrel are no exception.
4. Another item that will work year round is Jonathan Adler's platinum pottery.
5. These Mercury Spheres from Areo Home are so versatile.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...