Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010!

My Thanksgiving table this year is a cornucopia of golden squash, pomegranates, and  glittering pumpkins mixed with walnuts and hazelnuts. All of this is laid across a burlap sack that takes the place of the table runner. As for the food on our Thanksgiving table? Thank you to Whole Foods for cooking 90% of it, and Ina Garten for the recipes to make the other 10% of the food.



No comments:

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...